Thursday, March 6, 2008

My daughter looks like Fred Sanford

Lemme explain..I don't mean that my sweet little 14 month old resembles Red Foxx at all. But sometimes, when she's stumbling around with her hands behind her back and her stomach puffed out, Chloe reminds me of Fred Sanford. It cracks me up. I feel sometimes that at any given moment, she's going to clutch her hand over her chest and exclaim, "Oooohh! This is the big one!! You hear that, Elizabeth?? I'm coming home, honey!!"

Now that would be odd.

4 comments:

Rixblix said...

Better Fred Sanford than Aunt Ester...or Grady!

JennyWo said...

Great point, riblix! Ha ha!! Thanks for stopping by! :o)

Jennifer said...

Awww... I bet she's adorable!

JennyWo said...

Diane--I can just picture the room full of little ballerinas..there is nothing cuter! (and to tell the truth, I haven't learned how to do crunches yet! maybe someday, I'll get the discipline to do them)Ha, ha! ;P

Jennifer--Thank you!..I must say, she is definitely my favorite form of entertainment. :o)