Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fe-fi-fo-fum...


I love this picture of Floyd and Chloe. We took this photo in the fall at the Apple Blossom Farm next to the train because Chloe is obsessed with "choo-choos", as she calls them.
The longer I look at this picture, the more I crack up. I love his silly, slack-jawed face and Chloe looks like a monkey. I've always gotten a kick out of the size difference between them ..Floyd being 6'5" and Chloe is about an inch shy of three feet tall. The best part to me is the train behind them. That is proof that I married a giant..my husband is bigger than a locomotive.
(Chloe doesn't have to worry about being struck by a train if she's walking along the tracks. As long as Daddy is behind her, he will crush it with his giantosity. )

3 comments:

L said...

That's a great picture. You need to frame it!

Jennifer said...

Yes, that is so cute! And I love going to the apple orchard in the fall. It's a tradition for my family, too.

Unknown said...

You need to add some new stories too!!