Friday, May 9, 2008

Chloe: the Feng Shui expert!

My kid cracks me up. Here I am, checking out forums on the computer with "Spongebob Squarepants" (Chloe's absolute favorite) on the t.v. across the room and what is Chloe doing? She's been behind me for 10 or 15 minutes rearranging the DVD's on the media center. We had DVD's arranged like books on a bookshelf, so the spines are showing. Evidently, the flow of the room is ALL wrong according to Chloe.

When I turn around to see why she's being quiet (always a red flag, if you ask me), she has rearranged about 20 or so DVD's so the cover is front and center. Some DVD's have fallen to the floor, such as "Sixteen Candles", "Blazing Saddles", "Scarface", "Bad Santa" and "Rear Window." What my creative sixteen month old has stacked with the covers on display are such classics as "40 Year Old Virgin", "Apollo 13", "Cool Hand Luke", "The Marx Bros: A Day at the Races", "It's a Wonderful Life". Funnily enough, some movies that she hid behind these film gems are "Stripes", "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" and "Making the Grade". I guess she's not really big on silly 80's movies yet. Oh well.

Oh crap, she just ran off into the living room with the "Borat" DVD!...maybe she does have an appreciation for low brow humor after all! ;O)

4 comments:

dazoo said...

She is a VERY intelligent little girl. Maybe she was taking Borat into the kitchen to try and clean it up. Or she was just headed to the bathroom to get rid of it all together. We may never know.

Unknown said...

Very nice... high five?

And the DVD's are still strewn all over the place. Them's too low to the ground for me to pick up.

Billy Dennis said...

Chloe is almost as cute as my niece Morgan Jean.

Ms. PH said...

After meeting Chloe for the second time on Saturday at Katie's house, I have to admit I can't see her doing anything wrong. Ever! There she was, Ms. Polite and Proper, while my kids did the crazy dance around her. She looked at my kids like, "What the heck is WRONG with those little weird people?" I'm with her . . . I don't know what's wrong with them either!