Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wow!! My first blog ever!!

Well, this is exciting. As the title states, this is my first blog ever! I figured since my wonderful husband, Mr. Central Illinois Gourmand-o-Rama himself (I'm advertising your blog, babe!) as well as my friend Katie both have blogs--check out her Musings from a Morton Mom--I thought I'd give this a go. I told my husband Floyd that I've been thinking about starting this up, but I was afraid I would be too boring. (So I'd like to apologize in advance if my fear comes true!) Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoys an occasional look inside my mind and the silly random thoughts that swim around incessantly.

3 comments:

mama simone said...

Just found your blog. Let me be the first that will be eager to read the "silly random thoughts that swim in your head incessantly."

Floyd said...

As long as she doesn't badmouth me.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new blog. It is fun but harder work than I had thought it would be, kind of like a baby. Okay, not really like a baby at all... you don't have to pacify it with nyquil or feed it bottles of kool-aid. (just joking, my username isn't bspears...)